Jobs – The Currency of Networking
Please pass on to your friends and colleagues that our website domain now posts jobs related to supply chain in Orange County. Networking and sharing information is important for personal development in any profession, and sharing information about jobs is one of the currencies of personal networking.
*Disclaimer: ISM OC only provide available job information as a free service with no warranty and no contract.
Cisco Application Process (as presented by Cisco)
Medtronic Application Process (as presented by Medtronic)
CURRENT JOB POSTINGS ARE BELOW: (9 POSTS)
TOTAL SUPPLY CHAIN RELATED AVAILABLE JOBS: (11+)
CURRENT JOB AVAILABLE AT VERIS MANUFACTURING IN BREA, CA.
Buyer in Brea, CA
Veris Manufacturing is a rapidly growing electronics contract manufacturer located in Brea, CA.
Veris specializes in PCB assembly, Electro-Mechanical assembly, and cable assembly serving customers in the military, aerospace, medical, automotive, industrial, and communication markets. Veris has a motto of “ never resting, always investing.” We invest in the latest equipment/technologies, process improvements, quality certifications, and most importantly, PEOPLE. We do this through encouraging continuing education, consistent training, and a work environment that rewards teamwork and performance. Along the way, we like to have fun by celebrating our accomplishments as much as possible and working together in the community.
Veris is seeking a Buyer who will negotiate and place purchase orders with vendors for inventory and subcontracted items while effectively managing raw material inventory levels. The ideal candidate will be motivated to grow with the company and gain additional responsibility as the opportunity arises.
Veris Manufacturing is an ISO 9001:2000 and AS9100 certified company with an excellent reputation for service and flexibility.
Veris Manufacturing offers competitive compensation, medical/dental benefits, and a company sponsored 401(k) savings plan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews production schedule and Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) reports daily to ensure materials are available to support plant production schedule
- Communicates any problems or issues with meeting materials requirements
- Manages raw materials inventory levels to meet corporate turns goals
- Aggressively seeks opportunities for overall cost savings by negotiating: price reductions, vendor contracts, Just In Time (JIT) Programs, volume rebates, terms and stocking programs
- Functions independently and is responsible for order procurement, resolution of backorders and shortages, invoice discrepancies with Accounts Payable and RMA processing for material returns
- Monitors Shortage Report to ensure shortages are addressed promptly and On-Time Kit metric goals are met
- Ensures all customer requirements are met when purchasing product, including approved part numbers, suppliers, and flow-down requirements
- Coordinates Corrective Action activities between Veris and vendors
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s Degree is desirable with college level courses in Business, Finance or related fields helpful. APICS certification preferred.
- Two (2) to Three (3) years minimum experience buying Electronic
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of materials management accounting processes, cost benefit analysis, inventory control systems, supply suppliers, product lines and source of products
- Must have good organizational and investigation skills being able to plan and execute workload without supervision.
If interested, please email your application to Lauren Adler at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance. Email only, no phone calls please.
CURRENT JOBS AVAILABLE AT BECKMAN COULTER, DANAHER, AND ORMCO IN ORANGE COUNTY, CA :
NPD Strategic Buyer II in Orange, California at KaVo Kerr
Strategic Buyer II in Orange, California at KaVo Kerr
Indirect Procurement Category Manager in Brea, California at Beckman Coulter Diagnostics
Contract Manager in Nationwide US at Danaher
Senior Plastics Manufacturing / Tooling Engineer in Brea, California at Beckman Coulter Diagnostics
Click here for more available purchasing agent openings in Orange County.
Click here for all available supply chain openings in Orange County.
CURRENT JOBS AVAILABLE AT iCRco :
DR Logistics and Supply Chain Manager
Production Planner / Scheduler
Click here for all available job openings and resume submission.
CURRENT JOBS AVAILABLE AT CISCO :
Click here to see 34 current Supply Chain openings in CA at Cisco.
Click here to see 5 current Procurement openings in CA at Cisco.
Cisco has 2 Supply Chain job openings available only in San Jose, CA.
Click here for all 1,445 available job openings.
CURRENT JOBS AVAILABLE AT MEDTRONIC IN IRVINE, CA :
Click here for all 10 available Supply Chain job openings.
CURRENT JOBS AVAILABLE AT PARKER-HANNIFIN CORPORATION IN CALIFORNIA.
Subcontract Commodity Specialist in Irvine, CA
Job ID: 86001A
Control Systems Division (CSD) is seeking an experienced General Machining, Castings, Forgings and Processing Commodity Leader to develop and implement Sourcing strategies, tools and processes leading to improved total acquisition, cost, supplier delivery and quality as well as supplier rationalization.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain management, operations, or other related field required and eight or more years of progressive experience.
- Must be familiar with and have working knowledge of the complete range of strategic sourcing activities including spend analysis, strategy formulation, contract negotiations, low cost country sourcing, strategic supplier relationship management, supplier quality, and supplier development.
- Commodity Management experience with a proven track record of quality, cost, delivery improvements within area of responsibility.
- CPSM/CPM certification, APICS certification is a plus
Click here for more Subcontract Commodity Specialist details.
Click here for all Parker-Hannifin’s job openings in California.
*DISCLAIMER: ISM OC ONLY PROVIDE AVAILABLE JOB INFORMATION AS A FREE SERVICE WITH NO WARRANTY AND NO CONTRACT.