Jobs – The Currency of Networking
Please pass on to your friends and colleagues that our website domain now posts jobs related to supply chain in Orange County. Networking and sharing information is important for personal development in any profession, and sharing information about jobs is one of the currencies of personal networking.
CURRENT JOB POSTINGS ARE BELOW:(1 POST)
This position evaluates current Company spending and supply base to find savings opportunities. Assess vendor quotes and services to determine most desirable suppliers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages RFPs for various spend categories with various suppliers
- Develops new or existing suppliers to support future requirement.
- Evaluates and negotiates price, service, and quality between competing suppliers
- Performs in depth cost analysis and product review of existing suppliers
- Analyzes spend data to find opportunities for consolidation and future savings initiatives
- Interacts with various stakeholder groups within the organization to lead Procurement activities for them
- Analyzes product specifications and determines the best source for procurement of commodities.
- Monitors rebates and savings and ensures they are tracked correctly.
- Manages existing contracts and suppliers.
- Monitors compliance to contract to ensure minimization of prices increases, rebates are maximized and projected savings are realized.
- Works with Finance to review budget variances on cost savings projections.
- Supports and assists in an advisory capacity to field locations regarding local/regional demand for product suppliers, current costs, contract features and any vendor related problems.
- Works as vendor liaison to assist with issue resolutions. Ensures communication occurs with other Company departments.
- Monitors contracts to ensure compliance.
- Provides support functions for eProcurement system
- Provides presentation material as requested
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Required Qualifications
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Education and/or Experience
- Education or experience equivalent to a four-year degree is required.
- Five+ years related experience is required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Professional Designations
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities.
- Must be comfortable negotiating both with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Communication Proficiency
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Computer savvy with: MS Excel, MS Office and MS Project required.
- Working knowledge of Ariba or similar eProcurement system.
- English (reading, writing, verbal)
- Basic level mathematical proficiency, with a strong ability to understand, interpret and develop spreadsheet data.
Education and/or Experience
- Candidates with previous experience in the home healthcare industry sourcing medical equipment is preferred.
- Advanced degree preferred.
READ MORE AND APPLY HERE: https://careers-apria.icims.com/jobs/2159/buyer-–-home-medical-equipment/job